Monday 30 March 2009

News

Well its not often I come out with more news in a week. Some of you may have noticed that the James Randi links I have in my last news piece have been blocked. This is due to the account being suspended by Youtube. Now I'm not going to jump on any bandwagons, however, I am puzzled on why Youtube has done this. A certain part of me thinks that this could be a mistake of youtube, being overzealous in its usage of DMCA's. However, if you wish to complain about the issue, please go to this link:

Youtube complaint center

Go down to the end and click on New Issue.

I will update this post as I learn more.

1 comment:

  1. Largenton-

    Yes, I came across this too. I read on some Twitter post that it might have something to do with account cancellations. The post said something about JREF not using their account in months. Apparently, the organization uses their "system" to upload videos. That was on Twitter. Not exactly a place to quote information from, but it might add up to something later.

    ReplyDelete